Support Engineer – EDI, Noida:
The candidate should be familiar with EDI formats like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, Flat files and SAP IDOC. He should have Retail or logistic domain knowledge and well versed with mapping logics. He should know how to read and understand user guide (IG) for EDI Implementation.
TOOLS/TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Proficiency in at least one EDI tool like Sterling B2B Integrator, TIBCO etc.
Sound knowledge of EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM, XML, Rosetta Net etc.
Good understanding of XSLT, XSD and XML parsing processes.
- Should understand basic SQL queries like add or update database table.
MANAGEMENT SKILLS :
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Good collaboration skills, manage customer expectations and day to day operations of the team
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team.
Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize many tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
Good to Have :
- Having experience in XSLT development.
IDOC Message Structure.
Focus on execution excellence and value creation to enhance client confidence
Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
Guide team to deliver as per timelines with quality.
- Communicates and escalates issues and status to team and management in a timely manner.
Essential Qualifications :
B.E. / B.Tech / MCA ( full time regular ) from a recognised University
3 – 7 years of experience
Send your CV to: email@example.com