Senior Delivery Leader, Noida:
We are looking for Senior Delivery Leader who will be responsible for developing an efficient, client-centric operating model built on the foundations of best-in-class delivery practices. He will be a business leader with proven experience in and capability to lead large scale solutions and services implementation, modernization from mainstream to next generation services, achieving customer satisfaction, revenue growth, cost optimization, and margin performance. This leader will ensure successful continuity of service to clients and own end-to-end service delivery on all the accounts. He/she will be measured on the performance management against key metrics, and achievement of overall CSAT, revenue, profitability against the plan, adoption of global delivery transformation programs, and employee engagement scores. He/she will build deep relationships with customers and partners, drive delivery transformation and operational excellence through leadership.
Candidate Culture Fit & Profile :
- The ideal candidate has a grasp of technology, being technical and strategic. He has coded, though will not be coding but will be leading development and delivery. He has experience of managing a team of software engineers serving multiple functions and stakeholders.
Strong result orientation, with a sharp focus on setting strong performance benchmarks and driving teams to deliver superior performance. A leader with significant passion, drive, energy level and ambition. He/she must be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and pragmatic, with the urge to outperform. Encourages an environment of collaboration and positively challenging established practices to nurture a superior delivery organization.
Leader with significant passion, drive, energy level and ambition. He/she must be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and pragmatic, with the urge to outperform. Encourages people to innovate, be creative and be open to change.
High degree of empathy and excellent interpersonal skills.
Has been in a client facing role and worked with US Based clients. He is somebody who has faced clients to win big deals and engaged in presales efforts.
Solid understanding of software engineering and code architecture fundamentals, with ability to review full-stack web application code using modern frameworks and quickly learn unfamiliar technologies. Known to current technology and trends with expertise in Microsoft advanced .Net full Stack and core Java as well as ETL and ETI application areas. Beside technology and people skills, we need to have someone who is very familiar with current and upcoming software processes.
- In addition to above, the ideal candidate should be running a 100-300 people technology team. Building a product team from beginning in startup mode would be beneficial but if not, definitely need someone who has grown org. in short period of time successfully.
Experience and Expertise :
- Delivery Leadership - Strong experience in product and technology of at least 15+ years relevant experience in leading and managing a delivery organization to successfully deliver business outcome
Operations management – disciplined management , hands-on ability to lead complex activities across offerings, contracts, and service delivery working across multi-disciplinary teams
Change management –has led large-scale change successfully for companies/business units previously led; can operate effectively amidst complexity Ability to restructure or reengineer organizational processes for a measurable positive impact on revenue generation.
People and Team Leadership– Demonstrable experience in managing teams to attract, retain and develop a strong pipeline of talent while creating an atmosphere of trust Sets benchmarks independent of, and beyond, organizational best practice, based on a clearly defined understanding of what is possible.
Stakeholder Management – Working in a multi-stakeholder environment, deliver value and manage customer relationships at the highest levels, acting as an advisor and manage client priorities Adopts a long-term perspective about the business .Embed a strong focus on the customer, with a sharp focus on client success and delivery metrics and a clear commitment to generating growth and value for the company and for the client organizations
Leadership Capabilities - Be a visible leader, with a high sense of urgency, responsiveness, and action-orientation. A clear thinker who can recognize critical client issues and focus attention accordingly
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams, as a leader, in a professional and polished mannerisms.
- Set the delivery vision and provide execution leadership for the 100+ member delivery organization .Lead the engineering organization at Bhavna Corp. with a focus on people and processes, overseeing multiple teams that have engineering managers. Develop and constantly monitor key metrics to ensure successful delivery of projects, participating, as necessary, in the management and resolution of difficult client situations. His KRA’s would include the development and the delivery of the product and the P and L ownership.
- Own and ensure profitable delivery of superior value and results across all delivery service lines for Bhavna’ s global client base .Work closely with clients to build a great product using lean principles.
- Operationalize world-class delivery processes into the organization. Apply a high-level understanding of delivery philosophies and new age delivery methodologies such as DevOps and Agile. Establish an institutionally strong delivery organization that incorporates best practices in global delivery and hybrid onshore/ off-shore/ near-shore services model
- Direct programs that build Bhavna’s capabilities (vertical knowledge, technology skills, delivery practices, etc.) and enhance competitive advantage in the technology, services and outsourcing space.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a high performance workforce, championing a climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining, and engaging top-quality professionals for the company. Proactively mentoring and reskilling talent. Manage Workforce Planning. Responsible for utilization, reskilling, redeployment, and optimization of talent.
- Work with head of talent to rapidly scale the engineering team. Lead company-wide prioritization of improvements of people skills, innovations, code quality, systems, and engineering processes.
- Inspire others to continuously improve and raise their standards at all levels of the company.
- The desired candidate will be reporting into CEO
Essential Qualifications :
Breach from a reputed engineering institution. Preferably an MBA as well.
15 years of experience