Project Lead, Noida:
The Project Lead will responsible for overall project delivery for our clients. As an owner, you will be responsible for owning the project from start to finish, participate in a day to day programs/project reviews, dispose of issues and project scope changes, participate and approve project plans as required, manage, review and prioritizes the project work plans with objective to stay on time and on budget, provide status and progress reviews to executive team and conduct risk management analysis as well as client management as required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with different stakeholders like BAs, Architects, PM etc.
- Should manage end-to-end project deliveries.
- Participate in project estimation and manage change of scope.
- Should track progress and report project metrics (development and quality both) to PM/HOD.
- Should monitor KPIs and provide appropriate feedback to the team.
- Evaluate and respond to project risks.
- Identify and remove project impediments.
- Evaluate team competencies and create opportunities for growth.
- Acquire knowledge in business domain and application workflow.
- Gather/review business requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of application architecture and how business logic integrates with it.
- Evaluate and drive new project development.
- Ensure that non-functional business requirements are clearly defined (e.g. SLAs, performance requirements etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- 7+ years of hands-on development experience in Java/.Net including 2+ years of team management experience.
- Should have handled a team of at least 8-10 members. Should have good people management skills.
- Should have executed 2-4 medium to long term projects.
- Well versed in at least one project management methodologies (agile/waterfall).
- Excellent track record in managing project deliveries. Should be a delivery champion.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to articulate his ideas very well to clients and team alike.
- Excellent client management skills. Should have been involved in strategic decision making.
- Young, energetic and assertive. Should be a quintessential team man.
- Should be a technology enthusiast.
- Awareness of project management tools MS Project etc.
- Awareness of QA processes like acceptance criteria, test planning, test case execution, automation testing etc.
- Awareness of bug tracking tool like qTest, Bugzilla etc.
Good to Have:
Awareness of build automation tools like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
Awareness of revision control systems like Git, SVN, TFS etc
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field experience. MCA (Full-time)
6 – 8 years
Send your CV to: email@example.com