Software Engineer – JAVA, Noida:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop business applications on Java platform.
- Integrate new business modules with existing systems.
- Provide production support and fix issues to the satisfaction of the client.
- Creates proof of concepts or prototypes with proper design documentation.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders like QA, Product Management, Production Operations to deliver the solution.
- Should be flexible to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Should be able to work on multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Maintain standards compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of Java/J2EE programming concepts and memory management in multi-threaded asynchronous environments.
- Must have strong knowledge of OOPs concepts.
- Must have strong unit testing skills using JUnit.
- Must have strong experience in SQL Server (2008/2014) /Oracle/Vertica.
- Must have strong experience in writing complex SQL Queries and/or stored procedures with good debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Must have excellent software design and documentation skills.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Java programming.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to articulate his ideas very well to clients and team alike.
- Young, energetic and assertive. Should be a quintessential team person.
- Should have attention to detail.
- Should be a technology enthusiast.
Good to Have:
- Good to have working experience in revision control systems like Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Good to have working experience with iterative software development processes like Agile Scrum.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field experience. MCA (Full-time)
3 – 4 years
Send your CV to: email@example.com