Software Engineer – ETL, Noida:
The Software Engineer is responsible for development efforts toward the design, develop and implement ETL, and support of existing and next-generation software solutions. You will analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. This role is responsible for interacting with client/other team members to understand/define and implement software requirement in an Agile/Scrum /Waterfall environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement ETL and/or SQL scripts (Extraction, Transformation and Loading).
- Create/modify database design artefacts such as ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams), Data dictionary, etc.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders like QA, Customer Experience, Product Management, Technical Operations, and Production Operations to deliver the solution
- Provide production support and fix issues to the satisfaction of the client.
- Should be flexible to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Should be able to work on multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Must have strong database/application development experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in database/application development
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in ETL tools
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to articulate his ideas very well to clients and team alike.
- Young, energetic and assertive. Should be a quintessential team person.
- Should be a technology enthusiast.
- Must have strong ETL experience and working with ETL tools like SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), Pentaho, Talend etc.
- Must have strong data modelling skills.
- Must have hands-on experience in SQL Server (2008/2014) /Oracle/Vertica.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing complex SQL Queries and/or stored procedures with good debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Must have excellent software design and documentation skills
Good to Have:
- Good to have experience in Python.
- Good to have working experience in revision control systems like Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Good to have working experience in iterative software development processes like Agile Scrum.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field experience. MCA (Full-time)
3 – 4 years
Send your CV to: email@example.com